MEET OUR RESIDENT ALUMNI
Class of 2017
- Place of Birth
- Chamblee, Georgia
- Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Foot & Ankle Fellowship, Grand Rapids Orthopaedic Associates, Grand Rapids, MI
- Why I chose MCW
It is the place I immediately connected with and felt a part of the family during interviews.
- What MCW has to offer to a Candidate
A well rounded program that offers residents a stimulating environment with graduated autonomy to become a strong orthopaedic surgeon who will feel prepared to work independently upon graduating.
- What I like about living in Milwaukee
My wife and I moved from Georgia, so the winters were an adjustment. However, we heard it is tough to get people to move here, but tougher to get them to move away. After 1 year in Milwaukee, we feel right at home with the hospitality and community atmosphere our neighbors, friends and coworkers at the hospital have provided.